BELLAGIO NAILS & SPA
Salon Policy & Notice
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
- Ask for the service which you would like to have.
- Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before the receiving any service. Also, if you have DIABETES.
- Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
- Inform the staff /salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
- Inform the staff /salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
- Children under 7 years old should be accompanied by an adult at all times. We will not take any responsibility if any accident happens to your child/children during your treatment at our salon.
- We hold NO responsibility for the loss of your personal belonging while you are having the treatment at our salon.
- Please do not touch any of the salon equipment. If handled wrongly, it can be very dangerous e.g. nail drills
Please remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service
- Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
- Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 1 week after your appointment. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting within 1 week, please call us to schedule a free repair.
- You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 5 days after your initial service.
- Repairs after 3 days or for breakages, tears, and corner breaks will be charged.
5. We will not be responsible for any breaking or infected nails after you leave the salon.
No cash refunds will be given after you have left the salon. As soon as you have walked out the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails.
- If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been applied.
- No refund will be given because you have simply changed your mind
Customer’s Policy COVID Related
Please be advised we may be operating under a reduced staff level and may not be able to accommodate as many appointments. Please be patient with us as we get used to this new normal.
You may notice some changes at the salon including:
* Temperature check upon entering the salon
* Hand washing and sanitizing when entering the salon.
* Customers will be spread out 6 ft away from each other in the salon.
* Children may only enter if receiving services.
* Masks are required to be worn by customers at all times in the salon.
* We ask that if you feel unwell, even a slight cold, please put off services until you are fully recovered.
* We will maintain a high level of sanitation in the salon by using disposable pedicure kits, disinfecting our tools after each use, and regularly disinfecting high touch areas and workspaces.
**Our staff & everyone’s health and well-being is our #1 priority. To provide a safe & social distancing environment as required and recommended please read guidelines before entering. Thank you all for being patient & understanding. See everyone soon**
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT
TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE